North Dakota Academic & CTE Scholarship Information
Eligible seniors click here to begin your scholarship application.
Complete Dollars for Scholars Application
Seniors please complete your Dollars for Scholars applications by April 15th, 2020 by clicking the link here.
Key: Orange - Not Updated for 2019-2020 School Year Red- Scholarship updated for 2019-2020 School Year
Allan & Kaye Dolezal Scholarship - April 15
- The Scholarship Committee shall choose one male student and one female student from the class of 2019. The scholarships are available for all fields of post-secondary study that award a certificate and/or diploma upon completion from any technical school, trade school, junior college, college, or university. The scholarship values are currently $1,000 per scholarship, but are determined by Allan and Kaye Dolezal.
American Legion Auxiliary - May 1st
American Legion Riders District #8 - April 30, 2020
- Resident of North Dakota, enrolled in continuing education, must be a son or daughter of the following: military veteran, wounded warrior, disable veteran, survivor of military KIA.
- The Scholarship Committee shall choose 2 students on behalf of Berniece and Ralph Thomas. Berniece was a long time educator in the Killdeer area spending many years teaching children in the country schools. Berniece last taught at eh Fayette School prior to its closure in the late 1950s and then taught for a number of years at Killdeer Public School. Ralph supported Berniece's educational efforts through his work as a handyman when needed in the schools she served. The Berniece and Ralph Thomas Rural Educators Tribute Scholarships are for graduating seniors from the class of 2019 of Killdeer Public School. The scholarship values are currently$1,200 per scholarship, but are determined by Neil Thomas.
DC Cruiser Lee Gosline Memorial Scholarship - May 1
- Applicants must be seeking a career in automotive repair, auto body repair or diesel mechanics. Deadline: May 1.
Dunn County Crop Improvement Association - May 1st
Killdeer Area Ambulance Lee Gosline Scholarship - Deadline: May 15.
Killdeer Cowboy Athletic Booster Club Scholarship - April 30th - E-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org- Criteria click here
Killdeer FFA Alumni - https://tinyurl.com/FFAkilldeer20 - May 10, 2020
Killdeer_lions_club_scholarship.docx - April 15th
Killdeer Public School Jeans for Charity Scholarship - April 16th, 2020
- (For Graduating Seniors, All Fields Of Study) The Scholarship Committee shall choose a student who is financially deserving and *who has potential for success in college (2 or 4 year institutions). (As determined by the scholarship committee through transcript review, staff collaboration, and review of letter of recommendation.) The scholarship value is currently $500.00, but is dependent on monies generated solely through the Jeans for Charity program at Killdeer Public School.
Interested applicants are required to complete the application form and compose an essay of no more than 500 words on the topic chosen by the NDCDEA: “What is one type of nonpoint source pollution that adversely affects our waterways, and how can this pollution trend be reversed?".
The Late Walt & Ardis Kukla Scholarship - April 16th, 2019
- The Scholarship Committee shall choose two students from the graduating class of 2019. The scholarships are avaialbe for all fields of post-secondary study that award a certificate and/or diploma upon completion from any technical school, trade school, junior college, college, or university. The scholarship values are currently $1,000 per scholarship, but are determined by the family.
Other Website Links:
**Bank of ND College Planning Center-excellent local resource
**Cappex- College finder/matcher and scholarship search engine-create a free profile and select my name in the process-excellent resource
College Board-scholarship search and PSAT/SAT resources
College Scholarships Search Engine
DPI Scholarship Links-state resource
**Fastweb-scholarship search engine
FedMoney-government grants and loans
Money Saving Pro-guide to scholarships with links
ND Dollars for Scholars
ND University System Scholarships
**Scholarships.com-very good search engine
Student Scholarships-search engine
Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation- 20-25 employees with summer jobs at Medora will be given $1000-$1500 scholarships
***Apply to your college(s) of choice by March 1 of your senior year to qualify for their scholarships. Also look at the department page on the college's website for additional scholarships.
*DSU Scholarship - March 1
Theodore Roosevelt Honors Leadership Program - April 15th
*NDSU Scholarships- March 1
*UND Scholarships- March 1
-additional link for UND (scholarships and waivers)
VCSU - January 15th
*Lake Region State College- March 1/various
*Bismarck State College- various deadlines (Jan 1st for the Academic Scholarship)
*University of Jamestown Music Scholarship
*Minot State University Art Department Freshman Scholarship - March 10, 2019
Deadlines and Application links:
American Legion Auxiliary Spirit of Youth Scholarship for Junior Members - March 1st 2020
American Legion Auxiliary MD Nursing Scholarship - April 1st, 2020
American Legion Riders - April 30th, 2020
American Legion 2403_001.pdf - Hattie L Tedrow Memorial Scholarship - April 15th
America's Farmers Grow AG Leaders/Monsanto Fund-January 15th, 2020
Basin Electric and Subsidiaries Scholarship Program - March 1st, 2019
- Applicant must be a dependent of a McKenzie Electric consumer or a consumer themselves for this scholarship. The individual may be a high school senior planning to enroll or someone currently enrolled in a full-time graduate or undergraduate course of study at an accredited, two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational/technical school.
Bismarck Cancer Center Foundation Donna Johnson Memorial Scholarship -April 17th 2020
- Senior student planning to attend Bismarck State College and pursuing a degree in the field of oncology.
Blind and Visually Impaired Scholarships- March, 31st 2019
Catholic Foundation of Western North Dakota - July 31st, 2020
Consolidated Scholarship - March 4th, 2020
- High School student that will graduate in the year the
- Scholarship is awarded and whose parents receive at least one service from Consolidated. Deadline March 1.
Coteau Sponsohip with NDSCS - March 1st, 2019
Credit Union Foundation of the Dakotas- March 30, 2018
*Dollars for Scholars- April 1
Dakota Credit Union High School Financial Scholarship - December, 21st 2018
- Senior. Must have been a credit union member for at least one year, affiliated with the Credit Union Association of the Dakota
Dushinske & Jamison Water Resources Scholarship - April 1st
Education Secretaries Association of North Dakota - June 1st, 2019
Elks National Foundation - November 15
Farm Credit Services of North Dakota - March 2nd, 2020
Foundation for Agricultural Education and Development (FAED) in cooperation with Women Involved in Farm Economics (WIFE). marilyn_spiker.docx - March 1st, 2019
Foundations Rural Services - May 1st 2020
General Contractors - North Dakota - April 27, 2020
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program- January 4, 2019
General Henry H. Arnold Education Grant - April 30, 2018
Global Lift Equipment Scholarship - June 15.
- Must submit a short story and have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
Hagen Scholarship - November 15th, 2019
- The Hagan Scholarship is a need-based merit scholarship for high achieving, self-motivated students in need of financial assistance in order to attend college. These students will graduate from a public high school located in a county in the United States having fewer than 50,000 residents.
Julie Buxa Health Science Scholarship - March 31, 2019
- Awarding of the scholarship will be based on interest in a health science career, college aspirations, school activities, leadership activities, community participation, the ability to overcome obstacles, financial need, grades and letter of application. Students
lowry_engineering_scholarship_2019.pdf - April 1st 2019
Marine Corp Scholarship Foundation- March 1
McKenzie Electric Scholarship - March 1st, 2019
- The McKenzie Electric Cooperative (MEC) scholarship program will award two scholarships in the amount of $500 each. One of these scholarships will be geared toward students with an interest in an electrical related curriculum at an accredited college, university or technical school. The other scholarship will go to a student attending any accredited college, university or technical school.
Michael Yasick ADHD Scholarship- May, 31st 2018
National Organization of Professional Hispanic Hispanic Natural Resources Conservation Service Employee - May 4th 2019
"No Essay" College Scholarship- December 31, 2018
ND Association of the Blind, Emma Skogen- March 15
North Dakota Association of Counties- June 7, 2019
North Dakota High School Coaches Association (NDHSCA) and Scheels Scholarship - March 15, 2019
- For graduating seniors who have a parent who is a member of the NDHSCA.
North Dakota Farm Bureau-March 15
Becki Palmer Application - April 15
Future of Ag Application - April 15
Farmers Union Scholarships:
ND Farmers Union Scholarship- January 31
Co-op House Scholarship- March 15
National Farmers Union Foundation:
Hubert Seymour Scholarship- April, 1
Stanley Moore Scholarship- April, 1
Stanley Moore Foundation Regional Scholarship-April 22, 2019
ND Grocer's Association -March 6th, 2020
ND Indian Scholarship- July 15
North Dakota Corn Growers Association - January 3rd, 2020
North Dakota Jaycee Senate Scholarship - January 11, 2019
ND Rural Water Systems/Patrick Denne Scholarship- March 31st, 2020
ND School Counseling Association- December 19, 2018
ND State Fair - April 30, 2020
ND Stockmen's Foundation (4 scholarships)- March 1
North Dakota United- March 1
North Dakota Water Education Foundation; Dushinske & Jamison Water Resource Scholarhip - April 1
PB&J Scholarship - May 31st 2020
Polar & FRS (7 Scholarships)- February 15, 2019
- There is one application for all 7 scholarships.
- Fill out your application online, print and send in the mail to Polar by their deadline of Feb 15th, and they will forward your application on to FRS for the other scholarships by their March 1 deadline
- Click here for the directions to send to POLAR.
- Fill out the online application using the writable application found here.
- Award scholarships to ND high school seniors who are actively involved in their communities and schools Cumulative GPA higher than 2.5 · High school senior who will graduate in the 2017-18 academic year · Must attend a North Dakota college or university in the fall of 2017 · Involvement in three or more extracurricular activities (entrepreneurship, volunteerism, music, sports, school clubs, organizations or other accomplishments) · Must be a positive ambassador within your community ·
RUReadyND Scholarship- February 3, 2018
South West Grain - March 5th, 2020
Student Scholarships-various deadlines
Tip Top Tux- March 1, 2019
Western Cooperaticu_succeed.pdfve Credit Union Scholarship - February 7th, 2020
- Senior exemplifying the credit union’s philosophy of “people helping people” through volunteering, community service, and leadership.
Scholarship Application Website
Diploma & Information-2017
CTE Coordinated Plans of Study
Diploma & Scholarship Worksheet-2017
Alexander Hamilton Scholar-Open December-early March